Monday, September 6, 2010

The boy is an actor.



Right now, I will take down the pictures I have painted of you in my mind. Then, I will rebuild the walls I once used to separate myself from you. Once it was not necessary. Now, I want to be as far away from you as possible. Next, I will stay in bed for two days and four hours staring out of the window saying, "Why did I trust him?" He acted like he cared for me, for what? To get the satisfaction of hurting me and breaking me into millions of pieces? He acted like I was the only one. Now everyone knows that that was a lie. A lie. One of many. Why did he say right to my face that he loved me and that he would never cheat on me? Now I can see in his face that he never loved me and that he planned this all along. It's just a big game plan, a play. He had his lines memorized so that when this moment came, he knew what to say. He knew that I would take him back the first time. But what he didn't know, was that I was going to add a surprise ending. He didn't know that when the second time came around, I wouldn't let him come back. He wasn't prepared for that. Not this time. He looks at his script and there's nothing for him to say. Curtains closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinion, do share.