Thursday, January 20, 2011

No regrets is my new policy.




The other day I found out that one of my good friends was a slut. Well, she isn't really a slut. She just did a slutty thing in the past. I took this in, thinking, "How can I possibly be friends with someone who did something so disgusting?" The next morning, we went swimming. Sitting poolside, I asked her, "Did you regret it? She replied, "What do you mean?" We hadn't really talked about it since the night before. I explained further to her. After some thought, she said, "I don't regret any of it. It's in the past and I can't take it back now, so why should I waste my time worrying about something that's already dead and over?" It made me rethink a lot of things, that statement. So, why waste time worrying about a moment in the past? It will only cause more trouble for yourself. No regrets is my new policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your opinion, do share.