1. It's too hot here-No snow means no white christmas.
2. There's too many people at the beach-In Maine, beaches aren't crowded because only some people like to swim in the cold.
3. Not enough green-In Maine, there are natural grass and trees. Here, there are only man-made pom trees.
4. Too many people-Eberyone loves California. So they move there. Too many people for my liking.
5. People are too damn skinny here-Everyone's gorgeous and it makes me feel like I'm worse then a donkey.
6. Earthquakes-I could die from an earthquake any day now.
7. Too much traffic-I'm wasting so much time just trying to get there I'm spending more time in my car then at the destination.
8. Arnold Schwartznegger is the governor-Hes going to be in a movie this year with his shirt off in some scenes about bad asses. Do I have to say more?
9. There's only one season-When do I have time to wear my cute winter coat?
10. Lastly, California sucks-because I say so.